PURCHASING INFORMATION AND OPEN BIDS
Deadlines: In order for your bid or proposal to be considered by the Court, bids, quotes and proposals must be received by the Due Date & Time and in the manner and method specified in the Request for Proposal or Quote. No bids will be accepted after the deadline, unless the response period is extended by the Court.
Proposer/bidder is solely responsible for ensuring that the full proposal or bid is received by the Court. The Court is not responsible for any delays in mailing via US Postal Service, common carriers or transmission by email or over the internet. Inquiries regarding specific open or closed Requests for Proposals or Quotes may be directed to email@example.com or (805) 788-2109.
Other Inquiries: The Court does not accept random solicitations. It only accepts specific inquiries about currently open Requests for Proposals and Quotes. For general information regarding purchasing bids, terms or conditions, please call (805)781-5622.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Solicitations for Non-IT Goods & Services:
Solicitations for Information Technology (IT) Goods & Services:
- Local Contracting Manual SLO Court (11/4/11)
- RFB 2016-001 Alternative Dispute Resolution Services - Invitation to Bid Instruction
- RFB 2016-001 Alternative Dispute Resolution Services
- RFP 2015-001 Document Conversion San Luis Obispo Superior Court
- REQUEST FOR QUOTE (RFQ) NO. 2012-001
- Renovations to Judges Bench
- Attachment C
TEMPORARY MODIFICATION TO COURTROOM PASO ROBLES DEPARTMENT 2
Date issued: November 13, 2012
December 3rd, 2012