ePayments for Traffic Cases
The San Luis Superior Court is proud to offer our new ePayment service for you to conveniently pay your Traffic Ticket online.
Before you make your payment, please read the following:
- Traffic School - if you want to attend traffic school, you must first contact the clerk's office to request traffic school and have your case set up accordingly, once that is complete you will be able to pay the traffic school fee on this site or by mail. A fee of $68.00 is required by the court to attend traffic school. The traffic school will charge a separate fee for the class. Payments received via this website are for the full amount to close the case.
- Proof of Correction - if you have a correctable violation, you will be able to pay the amount in full via this website; however, you will not be able to show proof of correction and reduce the amount owed. Contact the clerk's office for instructions and the bail amount owed.
- Not Guilty Plea - payments received via this website are for the full amount to close the case. If you intend to contest the violation, please contact the clerk's office or appear on your due date to plead not guilty..
- Partial Payments - making a partial payment is only available if you have been set up on a recurring monthly payment schedule by the clerk's office. You can choose to pay either the full balance due or at least the minimum amount due.
- Transaction Fee - Payments are subject to a fee of 3.5% fee.
Please Click here to make your payment
Contact the Traffic Department
Monday - Thursday
8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
SLO Superior Court
1050 Monterey Street Room 222
San Luis Obispo, CA 93408
SLO Courthouse (MAP)
Paso Robles Courthouse (MAP)